Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wedding Photography Deal!

If you book with me before June 30, 2010, you will receive 1/2 off all packages and "a la carte" options!

A lot of wedding photographers are unaffordable for many people and the ones you "can afford" will only give you a few hours of coverage. That's not me! While I have packages built for a large budget, I also make my services available to those with little money to spend. I believe every bride should be able to walk away from their wedding knowing every moment was captured perfectly by someone, so let that someone be me!

Contact me via email or phone and I will email you my pricing sheet ASAP! On a tight budget and aren't convinced you could afford it? Tell me what your budget is and I guarantee I can build a package perfect for you.

My goal is to provide affordable, professional, quality services to all of my brides. Contact me today....you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment