Monday, January 25, 2010

Lindsay and Nathan: Engagement

Lindsay and Nathan live in Las Vegas, but are getting married here in Memphis. They flew in this past weekend to get some wedding plans done and made time for me to do their engagement pictures. They requested the Collierville Square (yay!) and I was SO glad the weather cooperated. It was a bit gusty at times, but all in all, a decent day for January.

This couple photographed so well....I had a really hard time picking my top favorites from the couple of hundred that I snapped. They were so easy to work with, not needing much direction at all. I was so glad to get Lindsay's text message this morning telling me how happy she was that they chose me as their photographer. It's little things like that, that make me realize I'm on the right track :-)

Here are a few of my favorites, but as always, the rest are on my site!!

No comments:

Post a Comment